Friday, June 14, 2013

10 Things I NEVER Thought I Would Say as a (Natural) Parent at Natural Parents Network

Natural Parents Network: 10 Things I NEVER Thought I Would Say as a (Natural) 
ParentI have a post today at Natural Parents Network with 
10 Things I NEVER Thought I Would Say as a (Natural) Parent.

Parenting changes us. Things never even considered for conversations slip past our lips. When you step out of mainstream a bit, things tend to sound just a little stranger, until you realize they are just another part of your new life.

That is not a bath toy!
I know. It is squishy and pliable. It looks like a cup. And it is. Your menstrual cup. How do they always find that thing? All the more reason to boil it before and after use.

Continue reading the list at Natural Parents Network ››

No comments:

Post a Comment