Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wordless Wednesday August 1st, 2012: The Great Seattle Wheel

Davis and L3: one cute combo!

Sam, Lauren and Shannon! And L1 who was absorbed with a toy Mikko  brought.

Photo by Shannon

Not much is better looking than a babywearing man.
L2 has recently rediscovered how nice it is to be carried.


Lauren and Sam with snuggling boys. 

Shannon and her crew.

L2 and Moira taking in the sights.




Photo by Shannon


It is World Breastfeeding Week! What better way to kick it off than to do so 175ft over Puget Sound?

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, I knew that photo of me inside was going to be awesome! There are so many lovely ones of you two and your kids — you're all so photogenic. I'm so glad I was there to do the Great Wheel latch-on for WBW. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added your blog to my feed months and months ago and just now did i realize you are a local! Looks like you guys had fun in Seattle! I need to make my way up that way. I miss is. I use to live in Bremerton, now we are back down south in the Couve.

    Glad you had a good time and way for breastfeeding week!
    <3

    ReplyDelete