Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tell All Tuesday October 18th, 2011

I turned 28 this last week. Still not old enough to consider lying about it. But, starting to get tired of the effort I put into celebrating for my husband and boys to get little in return. Really.

This was my husband's birthday: 


This was mine:

My sister made pumpkin muffins with cream cheese frosting.
It isn't like I got nothing. My sister made cupcakes, SCRUBBED the furniture that so desperately needed it, and dyed my hair. Her boyfriend gave me a pumpkin spice candle. And my brother replaced the memory card for my camera (that my husband lost). My husband brought me blueberry muffins, and bought himself brownies (yeah, explain the fairness in that one). The only card I received was from my chiropractor! I know this just sounds whiney, but WHAT HAPPENED TO CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS?!


UPDATE: I did get to go out to dinner with my larger family last night. It was nice. Hubby is still waiting for my gift. I guess they were out. :-)

1 comment:

  1. and your friend Beth is an asshole who couldn't get herself out of the house, even to bring you something sweet. she's a dick, don't even get me started. but she asked me to tell you that she loves you and thinks you deserve nothing more than the world, because you give so much to the world around you. smooches.

    ReplyDelete